The particular tank was produced in July of 1944 by Henschel (Kassel).It has markings of 1st Company of schwere SS Panzer Abteilung (101) 501 asin France. In September of 1944, it was captured by the US Army and shipped toUSA. In December of 1960, it was returned to Germany as a gift to Panzertrupperschule Munster(school of the armoured forces) of the German Bundeswehr. The tank wasrestored by soldiers of the Panzertrupperschule Munster.
All photographs were provided and are property of Tom from Berlin Germany.
From the Collection of Panzermuseum Munster in Germany.