German Panzers – Panther Gallery II


Front
Front

Right
Right

Left
Left

Rear
Rear

The particular Panther Ausf D is on displayat the Wilhelmina Park in the city of Breda in Holland. It serves as a memorial to the liberation of the city by the 1st Polish Armored Division under the command of General Stanislaw Maczek on September 30th of 1944.


Photographs were provided and are property ofTon Blokland.

 


Related Articles




Weider History Network:  Achtung Panzer! | HistoryNet | Armchair General
Today in History | Picture of the Day | Daily History Quiz | Military History Forums

Copyright © 1996-2012. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Subscription Help