German Panzers – Panther Gallery III


Rear
Rear

Left
Left

Front
Front

The particular Panther Ausf G is on displayat the Belgian town of Houffalize.In 1948, it was recovered from the river Ourthe, where it layed upside down since the Battle of the Bulge. Originally, the tank was from the 11th Panzer Division with turret number 111,but it has been changed to 401.


Photographs were provided and are property ofTon Blokland.

 


Related Articles




Weider History Network:  Achtung Panzer! | HistoryNet | Armchair General
Today in History | Picture of the Day | Daily History Quiz | Military History Forums

Copyright © 1996-2012. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without permission is prohibited.
Contact Us | Advertise With Us | Subscription Help