The particular Panther (Panzerbefehlswagen Panther Ausf. A) command tank was build in February of 1944 by MAN in Nürnberg. This tank became French property during or after the war. France sold this tank to Sweden in 1946. Sweden gave the tank to the German Bundeswehr in October of 1961. The Panther is property of the Panzertruppenschule Munster since 1975.The particular Panther is able to move by its own engine power. The Panther is completely restored.
All photographs were provided and are property of Tom from Berlin Germany.
From the Collection of Panzermuseum Munster in Germany.